We have an exciting opportunity for an account manager in the insight team at a leading advertising agency. This role will not only work on insight and analysis but will also assume responsibility for managing valuable client relationships as well as working alongside the new business teams to deliver valuable insight in pitching for new clients.
Reporting to a senior account director, and supported by an account executive, the account manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of key research and evaluation projects, and helping plan and track sports and entertainment marketing campaigns.
- Quantitative consumer research, taking responsibility for survey development, analysis and clear recommendations based on results
- Assisting in planning projects, manage suppliers and prepare presentations with the other account manager and executives.
- Help with management, analysis and delivery across other forms of research and insight – such as qualitative, market intelligence, media analysis and channel specific data
- Day to day responsibility for delivering research projects, working with the client and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of ongoing research programmes, often to short time-scales
- Providing excellent client liaison expertise across a range of projects, responding to enquiries and requests, often with a number of different clients to manage at one time
- Presenting results and strategic consultancy across a wide variety of clients and industries
- Support the team and the wider group in identifying and converting new business opportunities through providing research and evaluation expertise to pitches and proposals
- Some planning involvement within certain campaigns
- Management of an account executive
- We are looking for experience working in a research-related role, predominantly in quantitative consumer research.
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of, and passion for, sport and/ or entertainment.
- Essential Consumer Research exposure, either within a similar agency or research centric business
- Consistent experience working with data in Excel, SPSS and other tools
- Essential experience with consumer studies, writing surveys and being comfortable managing suppliers
- Exposure to analysing and checking data in a fast paced environment
- Confidence in presenting data findings and summarising directly to clients
- Experience of dealing with fast turnaround client feedback requirements, handling multiple briefs
- Ability to draw the client needs from a brief and intuitively assess what is suitable for the campaign
- Preferable experience assisting in pitch prep involving data support
- Understanding of effective Brand Tracking and wider considerations for this
- Experience of working in UK focused markets, and global client involvement preferable but not essential
- Excellent skills in numeracy, attention to detail, communication and time management
- Experience in other forms of analysis, such as qualitative, media, and CRM will also be an advantage
The nature of the work is constantly growing and evolving, in line with client demand, and there is the flexibility to shape the job to some degree to the specific skills and preferences of the successful candidate, within the context of delivering the core client service.
Please apply via the “Apply now” button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted