Area Sales Manager – Mizuno Corporation
Mizuno Corporation is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of sporting goods. The guiding philosophy “contributing to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports” is seen throughout the quality, design and technical performance of our products and our array of sponsored events. Today, the high quality products that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by top athletes throughout the world.
Purpose of the Role
- The Area Sales Manager role is to achieve all sales, margin, distribution and merchandising objectives in line with the company’s expectations.
- Ensure all sales and margin targets are achieved on a monthly, quarterly, seasonal and yearly basis.
- Present, sell and negotiate Mizuno product to maximise sales opportunities within your area with special focus on increasing volume and range, and developing accounts.
- Merchandise and represent the brand prominently in stores for maximum awareness and sell through.
- Ensure all accounts retrievable are kept within Company expectations of payment.
- Attend and represent the brand appropriately at all exhibitions and events.
- Feedback on competitor activity, trading difficulties or any other aspects that could affect Mizuno business on your area.
- Be mindful of Company profitability at all times.
- Manage customer and Mizuno’s expectations.
- In addition to these duties and responsibilities, the jobholder may be required to carry out other tasks assigned by his manager.
- 3 years field sales experience.
- Extensive technical knowledge of Mizuno and Competitor product ranges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Planning and administrative expertise.
- Strong customer focus.
- Keen interest in Sport.
- Excellent IT skills.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.