Assistant Brand Manager
The role will be responsible for delivering excellent marketing plans, using true consumer and market insight and making every pound count for the consumer, to drive the brand and business growth.
- Creating effective plans to build a brand that more and more consumer’s desire, based on real and actionable consumer insights.
- Effectively managing and leading own projects to deliver against those plans and targets with both internal cross functional teams & external agency partners
- Excellent execution of the communications plan, making every penny count for the consumer
- Growing the brand P&L by managing initiatives including portfolio refresh, recipe and packaging optimisation, that deliver long term commercial goals
- Supporting the marketing team with consumer & competitor understanding, as well as through effective management of internal processes
- Ensure all business recommendations are effectively implemented based on consumer insight, with strong return on marketing investment. Direct responsibility for the analysis of performance of brand activities delivering learnings and insights to inform future activities
- Manage key relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels and across all departments, ensuring optimum teamwork and value for money
- Support the Marketing Manager and broader marketing team with budget and internal/marketing processes
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-2 years’ experience working as part of a Marketing team, ideally within a branded environment
- Shows passion, focus and determination to making a difference to the brand.
- Ability to put the consumer at the heart of decisions & recommendations.
- Interprets multiple data sources to build insight, recommendations & plans.
- Able to achieve the right balance of rigour & pace to ensure projects are market leading.
- Interest in sport – we don’t care if it is horses, hula hoops or hurdles…or if it is a hobby or a passion!
- Passion for results – a bias for action and wanting to win. Pursues high standards of excellence.
- Interpersonal skills – excellent communication and listening skills
- Stakeholder Management – managing stakeholders within Pro-Active is key.
- Great Judgement – deal with ambiguity and has personal resilience
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.