Associate Trainee (6-12 months internship)
Founded in 2001, SRi is now recognised as one of the leading executive search and recruitment businesses dedicated to the global sports industry with offices in London, Lausanne, Singapore, Beijing, Canada, Munich, Sydney and USA. We work with a variety of prestigious sports-related clients, such as national & international governing bodies, global sporting brands, clubs & events, sport broadcasters and operators and sports marketing agencies.
Through a combination of an extensive international network, a global database, a high profile website and a strong industry reputation, we are able to source, attract and deliver talent across a spectrum from middle management to Chief Executive and across a variety of functions, including Sales & Marketing, Event Management, Communications, TV Production & Distribution, Legal and Finance.
This role will support the Lausanne Office and will be tasked with supporting the delivery of search assignments across a range of disciplines and sectors within Switzerland and mainland Europe.
- Developing a deep understanding of the sports business sector and the way sports organisations are organised
- Desk-based and telephone research for identification of potential candidates
- Contact candidates to gain a first understanding of their career history and aspirations
- Administration and organisation of interviews
- Manage candidate applications
- Produce accurate, informative and relevant candidate interview reports
- Manage internal database and keep records up to date
- Prepare client presentations
- Participate in effective management of the delivery process, on time and on budget
- Responsible for the management and evolution of research reports and documentation
- Office management tasks
- The ideal candidate will have a university degree as well as some experience within a business and client-oriented environment.
- You must possess excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – in English and French. Additional knowledge of another European language would be a big advantage.
- You must be an excellent organiser and have strong attention to detail. You are resourceful and an experienced user of the internet, on-line social networks and MS-Office applications.
- Last but not least you are a team-player, with a strong affinity to sports and a good sense of humour!
- We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.