Brand Marketing Manager – Blizzard-Tecnica
Tecnica Group is a leading sportswear and outdoor manufacturer with a portfolio of leading brands including Blizzard, Lowa, Moon Boot, Nordica, Rollerblade and Tecnica who produce producting within the categories of skiboots, skis, outdoor and footwear, apparel and accessories, and in-line and ice skates. A family-owned business, Tecnica Group’s mission is to inspire an active outdoor life among its consumers. They do this by creating amazing experiences through outstanding products.
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and evolving the global strategic marketing plan in full alignment with the Brand principles and the Global Business Plan.
You will then:
- Meet and involve the key countries in order to develop a compelling International Go To Market (GTM) strategy;
- Develop and coordinate the execution of the International GTM
- Structure a process to align sales, product management and the newly created Marketing office including its dedicated human resources.
You will be working closely with the leaders/departments of each brand (Tecnica, Nordica, Moon Boot, Rollerblade, Lowa, Blizzard Sport) to develop, establish and lead the marketing strategy, planning, process, marketing mix/program and resource management. You will be based in Giavera del Montello, Italy and report to the Blizzard-Tecnica Global Brand Manager
- To develop the Global Strategic Marketing Plan in alignment with the Global Business Plan in cooperation with the Brand Manager.
- To manage the Global A&P budget, arrange the national allocations, monitor the expenses and related reports.
- To structure the process to involve the key countries in the Global GTM development in order to address their needs and consistently with the Brand positioning
- To oversee the development of the key marketing initiatives.
- To guarantee the implementation of the Brand guide lines in all countries.
- To manage activities in the areas of branding/visual identity, media planning, media buy, etc.
- To develop the most complete digital strategy that activates the consumer engagement with the Brand.
- To be a driving force in the expansion of media/digital marketing, while being in line with the communications strategy.
- To ensure content creation process in alignment with the brand guide lines
- To propose and develop innovative and impactful partnership.
- To build and maintain a professional relationship with overseas offices and distributors and ensure marketing needs and consistency are met
- To develop marketing guidelines & manuals for events (content, format, delivery) in collaboration with the management team
- To ensure consistency of approach to marketing of the products and brand through the departments and partners
- Oversee the development and delivery of key marketing projects as required, particularly in digital media
- To coordinate the organization of the International Trade and consumer events, product launches.
- To participate to the key national trade and consumer events
Experience & Skills
- Several years marketing experience within the sporting goods industry
- Proven experience building a marketing team and process resulting in market-relevant innovations
- Ability to understand global markets and identify current industry trends
- Creative marketing mind with a comprehensive understanding of brands’ marketing mix and a superior ability to create added value for the brand and partners
- Strong track record in developing/strategic planning and implementing marketing plans
- Skilled with budget planning and management
- Good decision-making skills and the ability to initiate actions
- Winning mentality, positivity, curiosity and entrepreneurial/self-starter approach with commercial acumen
- Proven leadership skills, with excellent ability to build relationships and connections
- Passion for skiing and outdoor
- Relevant university and/or business school education
- Excellent communication skills in English and German. Italian would be a big plus
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.