Brand Marketing Manager, UK & Ireland – New Balance
Planning and Delivery of all brand related marketing across Paid Media, Social, PR, Content and Creative.
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to strategically plan brand led campaigns across all relevant platforms to promote the Global game plan and local market activity.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of marketing principles and ideas to activate them across paid advertising, social media and PR.
- Managing and activating retained agencies across Media, Social, Creative and PR. Setting strategic goals and managing collective cross-agency communication & planning.
- Supporting delivery of annual media planning, ongoing press office, monthly social content and creative concept/delivery (photoshoot – production) for key initiatives.
- Build campaigns through market data and brand consumer knowledge. Show clear understanding for budgets & ROI.
- Manage brand marketing team to plan & deliver in a fast-paced environment. Develop team to understand and deliver against personal and company goals.
- Working closely with the UK & Ire/EU Marketing team to align strategy through the consumer funnel.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in a fast paced, brand environment
- Man-Management experience with excellent leadership skills
- Experience of media planning, social media, PR and Creative service essential
- A clear understanding of working across multiple agencies is essential.
- Sports and/or retail background is desirable
- Highly organised and able to work across multiple campaigns
- Creative & analytical mindset
- Team player
- Attention to detail
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.