Our client is seeking a Business Development Executive to join a high performance team focused on growing their membership community globally. You will need to be an excellent relationship builder, with strong sales skills to present a multi-channel product whilst adapting to our customers’ needs.
To be successful in this role, you must be hands-on, persistent, and have the ability to overcome objections, create solutions, and most importantly drive urgency and actions. You need to be a quick learner who is passionate.
We are looking for a sales person who can manage a broad geographical territory, selling mainly to clubs, leagues, federations, and high performance organisations such as Premier League Football teams, NFL teams, International Rugby teams etc.
• Achieve targets for Membership Sales
• Managing incoming enquiries and converting to sales
• Effective use of Salesforce CRM to identify missed opportunities
• Identify opportunities to increase sales productivity
• Proactive in attitude to secure more business
• Identify new business clients
• Attending relevant conferences and networking events (when required)
• Effective lead sourcing across all channels
• Liaising with CRM team to establish relevant sales leads in industry
• Account management
• Liaise closely with internal account manager
• Act as ambassador for the brand
• Networking with senior executives in the sports industry at various events
• Positive attitude adhering to the company values at all times
Qualifications & Skills
• Have a minimum of 2 years sales experience (ideally with business information, membership or subscription sales)
• Have a passion and knowledge of the sports industry
• Tenacious attitude
• Preferably a degree or subsequent qualification related to sports science, sports management, sports coaching
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.