Business Development Manager
Recruiting Venues/Organisations and selling corporate wellness packages to businesses within central London. Ensuring the facilities and well-being practitioners are appropriate, engaged and able to deliver each package. Ongoing account management of existing businesses and recognising growth opportunities with existing agreements. To ensure quick, efficient and accurate administrative support to all customers.
- Research the market exhaustively
- Generate and manage their own daily sales pipeline
- Over-achieve on company sales targets
- Able to work to ambitious targets
- Awesome on the phone and in person
- Able to deliver quality reports to demonstrate progress
- Tenacious attitude and work ethic
- Complete weekly meetings with the COO analysing the previous weeks performance and outlining focuses for future weeks to include a sound understanding and analysis of conversion levels.
- Invoice management and processing
- Recover cancellation requests through direct contact with the businesses involved.
- Undertake any appropriate additional tasks as directed
- Promote the companies reputation for exceptional standards of customer care and service at all times.
- Comply with the provisions of the Company’s Health and Safety, First Aid Policy and Procedures
Qualifications & Skills
- Have a strong character and be able to work under pressure
- Strong Telephone & Personal skills
- Enthusiastic, ability to create urgency and builds relationships quickly in person and by phone
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude and be willing to challenge
- Self motivated, self starter
- The confidence to present to business decision makers at a high level
- The ability to remain flexible focused on workable solutions for all customer or prospects
- Must have a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Having a keen interest in sport and health and wellbeing is preferable
- An understanding of corporate wellness
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.