Chief Financial Officer – Rebel FC
This is a value added business partner through working closely with business leaders to support the development of strategic planning and annual operating planning to ensure the business is making sensible financial decisions and moving towards long-term financial success. A business enabler that strikes a fine balance between being flexible and being the gatekeeper, willing to support the business to take calculated risks, yet constantly monitoring business health against benchmark.
Strategic budgeting and forecasting
- Key lead on annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes.
- Assist in strategic planning process
- Engage all functions of the business in the processes, review submissions, challenges and improves result.
- Work closely with senior management in preparing the final presentation and business case.
- Cooperate with China and local finance team to ensure reporting is done clearly, timely and accurately.
- Maintain and enhance financial models for more effective planning process.
- Perform sensitivity analysis and variance analysis.
- The relevant working experience in US-Invested enterprise is preferring
Business deal support:
- Work closely with business BD team on deal analysis and term review
- Review contracts on financial related terms and provide feedbacks and suggestions
Monthly reporting and financial control
- Monitor spending and payments
- Strengthen financial control on overhead costs.
- Closely monitor quarter end and year end closing deliverables, ensuring timely preparation and accurate submission of templates.
- Interact with ASC on variance issues such as A/R, A/P, accrual and inter-company charges, etc.
- 8-10 years finance background with multi-national companies
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- Prior experience with IPOs a must
- Familiar with GAAP and SOX implementation
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen and business sense.
- Exceptional project management skills with strong execution.
- Proven ability to cope with fast-paced environment, able to handle multi-task, changing priorities and tight timelines.
- Strong communication skills to engage all business stakeholders at different levels, including business partners, internal teams and external parties / customers effectively
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills in both Chinese and English.
- Highly detail-oriented attitude in driving precise results
- Self-motivated and dedicated
- Proficient in Excel (especially modeling), PowerPoint and Word
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.