Commercial Sales Administrator
Leeds United are a professional football club based in West Yorkshire whose home ground is Elland Road. They are an ambitious Championship club who under new ownership and guidance are looking to build on previous successes both on and off the field.
Providing administration and clerical support to the Commercial Sales Team.
- Providing administration support to sales managers and the commercial department staff.
- Converting sales opportunities from in-bound sales enquiries.
- Co-ordination and management of all matchday requirements to include tickets, seating plans, dining facilities and to assist and liaise with the Catering Department.
- Effectively managing the administrative requirements of the sales team.
- Maintain the filing system and retaining responsibility for the safe keeping of all commercial contracts and other sales documentation.
- Assist the sales team in providing exceptional customer care to the clubs’ key sponsorship accounts.
- Organizing hospitality bookings/merchandise for Club sponsors.
- Matchday operation of West Stand hospitality collection point.
- Any other duties as and when instructed by the Director of Commercial Affairs.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the TALENT ticketing system is a preferred requirement of the role
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Experienced in selling tickets and hospitality to clients
- Professional telephone manner
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Key Results Areas
- Maximizing match by match hospitality sales
- Effective sales reporting
- Effective management of hospitality bookings and sponsor hospitality requests
- Assisting in retaining clubs’ key sponsorship’s
- Sales and sponsorship administration support
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.