Deputy Ticketing Manager – Leicester City Football Club
To support and deputise for the Ticketing Manager in overseeing the effective running of the Club’s Ticketing Department.
- To support the Ticketing Manager in overseeing the systems and processes of the Ticketing Department effectively.
- To ensure that the team at all points of purchase provide a consistently high level of customer service at all times and to ensure all customer enquiries are responded to appropriately.
- To ensure that ticketing procedures are put in place and followed.
- To continually support the Ticketing Manager to improve and deliver best in class customer-service levels in the Ticketing Department.
- To create accurate and informed ticket sales and match-attendance projections.
- To ensure all staff are aware of any ticketing related products that are on sale or upcoming.
- To ensure the correct information is communicated through to the appropriate channels where necessary.
- To prepare regular Ticketing reports and analysis.
- To ensure the Ticketing Supervisor is supported and Sales Centre Representatives are managed effectively.
- To continue to monitor Ticketing financial performance against budget.
- To support the Ticketing Supervisor in undertaking any outbound campaigns in order to maximise all sales opportunities for upselling ticketing products.
- To prepare sales campaign strategy and scripts for delivery by the Sales Centre staff supporting the Ticketing Supervisor.
- To support Supporter Engagement and specifically the Membership Co-ordinator with regards to the membership schemes.
- To oversee and plan any training and development needs on behalf of the Ticketing Team.
- To review all customer touch points in the ticketing journey to make this best in class and aim to achieve the highest score in Visit Football surveys.
- To aim to be best in class in all our operational functions and customer service.
- To support the Ticketing Supervisor in the 1:1s with the Sales Centre Representatives.
- The employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to the Club values and policies and procedures, in particular Health & Safety, Equality and Diversity, Confidentiality, with regard to the Data Protection Act. Ensuring that the club is ethically and professionally represented and that all club guidelines are adhered to.
- To ensure that the Club’s Safe-guarding and Vulnerable Adults policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with this post as determined by the Ticketing Manager or Head of Commercial Operations.
Qualifications & Skills
- A proven track record of excellence in ticket related services.
- A demonstrable record of consistently achieving targets.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a dynamic sales environment, with an understanding of the Ticketing industry.
- Be able to communicate and negotiate at all levels, internally and externally.
- A creative and strategic thinker, with the ability to use his/her own initiative to develop successful plans and strategies and project manage these to successful completion.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and has a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to manage and develop staff to achieve results.
- An excellent team player who works well within a team environment, co-operates with others, considers the needs of others and helps others to achieve objectives (team and personal).
- A highly self-motivated and commercially astute with a proactive approach to the role.
- The ability to be calm, composed and to thrive under pressure with resilience and the ability to maintain professionalism and a calm demeanour at all times.
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity, reliability and the ability to ensure confidentiality at all time.
- Smart and professional in appearance.
- Thorough knowledge of data usage and data bases.
- Excellent IT skills (including excellent MS Office – word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Educated to at least A level/similar. A degree would be considered desirable.
- Interest in football/sports industry.
- A full clean driving licence.
Ticketing Manager and Head of Commercial Operations
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.