Design Coordinator – ITF
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) is the world governing body of tennis. With its main office in Roehampton, London and staff and activities throughout the world, it is one of the few truly global sports with 211 member nations.
The Commercial Department maintains responsibility for the following areas: television sales, TV services and sponsorship sales. The Department concentrates on developing and strengthening the ITF’s existing brands, and also strengthens relationships with existing and new sponsors, broadcasters and the tennis industry.
The Design Coordinator will report to the Brand Marketing Manager, and will be responsible for managing the varied design activities across both the department, and ITF as a whole. These include day-to-day design support, managing all briefs and output, and acting as brand custodian for the ITF brands.
- Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day design needs of the Marketing department
- Managing and prioritising all briefs and outputs, which may include internal presentation designs, templates, social media content/assets, sales materials, printed collateral designs and large scale event artwork
- Acting as brand custodian for ITF brands including ITF, Davis Cup & Fed Cup, Beach Tennis, Wheelchair and Player Pathway
- Acting as liaison between Commercial and Digital teams on all design matters.
Qualifications & Skills
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Video editing (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage own workload, including multiple, simultaneous projects
- Knowledge of social media channels and design requirements
- Attention to detail, ensuring timely and accurate work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written, oral and presentation
- Ability to work with varied stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience of working in-house (not essential) but an understanding is desirable
- Additional European language(s) (desirable but not essential)
- Core hours 9.15am – 5.15pm Mon – Fri
- Lunch is provided by the ITF (up to £7 per day) at on site facilities
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Group personal pension scheme / Life assurance (subject to conditions)
- Private healthcare
- Ride2Work (in conjunction with Evans Cycles) and childcare voucher scheme
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.