Digital Insights Manager
Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, this company produces ultralight, rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Their relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made them the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Digital Insights Manager to join its London team. This position reports directly to the CEO and requires a results-driven candidate with digital and e-commerce experience, and an outstanding ability to multi-task, as well as the capacity to take on a broad range of responsibilities.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Monitoring, analysing and managing website traffic.
- Analysing customer journey and behaviour, as well as conversion on the website.
- Working with the Marketing team to develop digital content and drive traffic.
- Leading digital improvement projects with the support of internal and external developers.
- Continuously seeking to improve customer digital experience for both B2C and B2B customers.
- Building out and developing new analysis tools, procedures and policies.
- Implementing updates to website content as needed.
- Championing SEO/SEM to maximize search visibility across platforms.
Qualifications & Skills
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized, analytical and pay attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and innovative, with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Be comfortable dealing within a diverse cultural environment.
- Have experience with managing e-commerce platforms and digital presence for medium or large consumer brands.
- Hold a degree in Business, Sales, Branding, Marketing or related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in e-commerce or marketing; outdoor, sporting goods and Internet retailer experience strongly preferred.
- Possess strong analytical and computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with bikepacking or cycle touring and the passion to become an expert in this area are essential.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.