European Account Manager
Our client provides a beneficial resource to football clubs as it offers equal opportunity and injecting transparency, volume and knowledge to the player loan and transfer market in an efficient, effective and harmonious manner.
The technology solution provides clubs an enhanced service level and user experience, as well as cost and time savings versus the archaic model.
The successful candidate will manage relationships with a portfolio of professional football clubs to drive usage of the technology platform across Europe and ensure all club transfer needs are reflected in the system accordingly.
Deal with all aspects of the sales and marketing campaign including:
- Industry networking to meet and converse with club scouts and recruitment personnel.
- Regular formal virtual and actual meetings with club officials to demonstrate this technology platform and delivering sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Understand club transfer needs and ensure are reflected in the system accordingly.
- Understand and promote the companies transfer options to clubs.
Manage a personal sales strategy using the internal sales management tools which allows for:
- Maximum usage of the exchange and understand club needs.
- Targeting of the best opportunities
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Efficient use of time and travel
Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
Completing administrative work such as:
- Contributing to the build of player profiles.
- Contribute to the content of marketing material.
- Maintain internal client and player databases.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager and or in a sales function in Europe
- Proven work experience in the field of professional football.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-lingual with exposure to European languages is a significant advantage.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.