Executive Assistant – SRiCheyenne (New York)
SRiCheyenne was created in January 2017 following the merger of The Cheyenne Group and SRi, and is a highly trusted partner-led premier global executive search and consulting boutique.
Combining deep sector knowledge with cutting edge talent acquisition and management practice, SRiCheyenne specializes in the Media & Content, Information & Data Services, Digital Transformation & Technology, Sports and Sporting Goods & Fashion industries.
SRiCheyenne’s single global team operates from offices in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Singapore, Switzerland, the UK and the USA.
For more information, please visit www.sricheyenne.com
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to join a fast growing, highly successful consulting organization that has established a leading position in its field. The successful candidate will be an integral part of a cohesive, highly motivated team and will work in a fast paced and collaborative environment. He/she will support two Partners of the firm, and will participate and lead company-wide administrative projects.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the administrative support of two Partners of the firm in the execution of their search assignments and business development efforts. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Client/Candidate Communication: Act as the liaison between clients and candidates by phone and email as assigned in order to facilitate interviews, meetings, videoconferences, and conference calls. Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls with attention to the protocols of confidentiality and discretion.
- Scheduling: The EA is called upon to plan and schedule travel arrangements for client and candidate meetings. This may include arranging meetings, flights, car services, and/or hotel reservations (in coordination with an outside travel agency). A comprehensive travel itinerary must be provided to confirm all interviews and meetings.
- Document Creation: At various stages of an executive search, certain documents need to be created for internal and/or client use. These include candidate proposals, confirmation letters, resumes, reference reports, client update memos, and related documents. This role requires quick and accurate typing, formatting, proofreading, and delivery of these documents, following established templates. Other documents include pitch books and candidate calibration reports.
- Partner’s Calendar: Maintain Partner’s schedule, arrange and confirm appointments and interviews, make lunch/dinner reservations, and adapt quickly to changes and conflicts that may arise.
- Database Work: The company maintains a large proprietary database of candidate and client background information, job history, and contact information. This database is a key asset of the business. The EA will be expected to enter new data and update existing entries on an ongoing basis in order to keep the internal records timely. He/she may be asked to participate in broader database project work as assigned.
- External Mailings: Prepare marketing lists and implement communications by mail or email as assigned.
- Expense Reporting: Manage expense reports, creating clear and concise expense reports regularly. Also responsible for handling candidate expense reimbursements after interviews/trips are completed.
- Web Research: Occasionally perform web research tasks to provide background information about companies or executives in support of search work.
- Workflow: Recommend and implement improvements in organization or work procedures in order to handle workload more efficiently;
- Special Projects: Participate as a team member on special projects or company-wide initiatives as requested.
Ideal Candidate Profile
We seek a professionally polished candidate with proven success in an administrative role. He/she must be comfortable interacting with professionals at senior levels within the industry. In addition, he or she needs to possess a majority of the following skills or characteristics:
- A professional demeanor and solid office/project management skills;
- Prior job experience that required regular interaction with senior-level professional clientele is preferred;
- Strong computer skills and keyboarding abilities. Knowledge of Microsoft Office word applications and a contact management database is expected. Familiarity and resourcefulness in utilizing the Internet as a research tool;
- Ability to multi-task; an energetic hands-on approach. The individual must be capable of wearing many hats, and juggling numerous schedules and multiple projects at the same time, while dealing with a substantial workload;
- A proactive and intuitive problem-solving approach is required. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a curiosity about the business; having the drive and initiative to complete the larger task;
- Excellent organizational, writing, and proofreading skills with an eye for quality and detail;
- Superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to mix easily and work well with the existing team as well as with the external candidates and clients in person, by phone and on email;
- A high degree of ethics and standard of personal conduct;
- A good sense of humor and positive attitude;
- Previous experience in a high-volume professional administrative role with similar dimensions is expected; and,
- A College degree is preferred.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and newsletters.