First Team Club Doctor – Professional Football Club
To oversee all medical/health related matters appertaining to all professional players at the club and their family members, where required.
Key Result Areas
- To liaise with the Club Manager, Coaches, Physiotherapist, Nutritionist concerning all medical/health related matters of the professional players.
- To conduct initial medical screening of all professional players joining club.
- To conduct clinics for professional players and their families where required.
- Act as the Clubs first point of call for all players reporting illness or injuries in conjunction with the of Head of Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation and other Club medical personnel where required
- To ensure confidentiality in all matters
Experience and Qualifications Required
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Medical Degree
- Member of nationally recognised GMC
- Currently registration with one or more appropriate governing bodies with up to date CPD records
- Fellow or member of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine (UK) or equivalent faculty outside of the UK
- Current Emergency Aid qualification recognised by the Football Association
- AREA / REMO qualified
- Experience of working as a doctor in elite sports
- Experience of working in a professional football Club or sporting environment
- Must hold a valid driving license
- Experience and competent in basic MSK injection therapy/diagnostic ultrasound
SRi is a boutique global executive search and consulting firm focused on media, content, technology and sport.
We work as one partner-led team with staff based in key global markets across eleven offices on four continents. We offer dedicated and specific sector, function and region expertise. Our services include executive search, board assessment, succession planning, salary benchmarking, advising clients on their internal and external hiring strategy, new market entry and multi-vacancy projects.
To apply, candidates should send the following information via the apply now button,
- Letter of application highlighting relevant achievements and experience
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Details of current commitments