General Manager – Leading Indoor Cycling Organisation
A leading indoor cycling organisation is seeking a General Manager to be responsible for the management and development of the company across the UK, based from the London branch.
- Run and maintain the studio to customer’s satisfaction
- Form associations with cycling clubs, teams, race and tour organisers, bike and component suppliers
- Manage and/or oversee marketing work (e.g. Social media, website development, PR activities etc)
- Support or even initiate business expansion to additional branches in London
- Managing the existing branch in London
- Supervising the team of coaches
- Standardising and upgrading coaching standards
- Supervising sales process
- Planning and implementation of branding strategies
- Adding lines of revenue to existing business
- Assisting the preparation of expansion model
Skills & Experience
- Understand the world of cycling. The individual must be a cyclist and have experience of UK cycling clubs and their range of activities.
- Keen, highly motivated individual, preferably with business/business-related degree and some experience of working in business.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Able to motivate staff not just to carry out their work, but to support the long-term interests of the business in the course of carrying out their work.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.