Graphic Designer – Manchester United
Manchester United inspires over 659 million passionate followers around the world and has enjoyed unparalleled success both on and off the pitch during its 140 year history. It is an iconic global brand.
The Manchester United London office is looking to appoint an experienced Graphic Designer with expert Photoshop and re-touch skills to support the existing team with the production of outstanding design materials.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent visual research skills
- Ideation of great concepts against challenging creative briefs, and ability to effectively communicate those ideas to internal stakeholders
- Briefing and working closely with photographers to achieve high end results
- Ability to create high end imagery, blending imagery where necessary from a number of sources to achieve the desired outcome
- Ability to apply imagery across presentations, brochures, digital assets and other design and marketing materials
- Presenting ideas to the team and stakeholders
- Expert level of Adobe Creative Suite, notably Photoshop
- Managing own time and priorities in conjunction with set tasks
- Proven track record of producing great ideas in accordance with challenging creative briefs
- Creative, high quality marketing materials
- Experience in delivering high quality projects to tight deadlines
- Expert capability across a broad range of software tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and perfectionism in preparation and delivery of materials
- Ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated
- Extremely creative, innovative and methodical
- Extremely good time management and flexible approach to working hours
- Experience in confidently presenting ideas individually and as part of a team in front of others and taking on board constructive criticism
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.