Head of Brand Experience – iLUKA CSM
iLUKA is a specialised event agency, providing strategies, planning and operational fulfilment for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events. The iLUKA team has been putting sponsors, broadcasters and other stakeholders at the heart of the world’s greatest sporting events for more than 20 years. Established in 1992, iLUKA has in this time worked with many of the world’s leading brands as they activate their rights of sponsorship. Services include Strategic Consulting, Hospitality Programme Management, Venue Design and Overlay, Games time Readiness planning, Brand Showcasing, Merchandise and Outfitting.
The Head of Brand Experience is responsible for overseeing the Brand Experience projects being delivered for the international clients throughout the world. Projects involve the overall creation, planning, design, build and delivery of our clients’ brand experiences, developing venue fit out, events and leisure activities in line with our clients’ aims and bringing their brands to life across a variety of touch points which are delivered as part of an overall hospitality programme or a stand-alone project at a major event.
- Creation of key project documents such as budgets and briefings
- To oversee and sign off all project key documents – budgets, proposals, etc. with an overarching view of multiple project delivery
- Create and Manager departmental budgets, resource planning, team scheduling and logistics
- To lead the creation, planning and operational delivery of a variety of environments and brand experiences for client hospitality programmes
- To create and effectively manage a budget likely to be in excess of $1.5m
- To manage key client relationships
- To co-ordinate key stakeholder engagement and their involvement in major events
- To manage design teams from concept creation through to detailed planning and technical implementation
- To manage an internal iLUKA team including [Senior] Project and Production Managers, both in the UK and abroad.
- To manage external consultants and suppliers including their identification and development
- Develop training/operational manuals to ensure team has thorough knowledge of all procedures.
- Continual evaluation of work undertaken and management of activity on behalf of a client
- Work with other members of the agency team to maximise supplier relationships both commercially and through excellence in delivery
- Draw upon case history and industry best practice to deliver excellence in event overlay planning and delivery
- Work alongside the Business Development team in the creation and development of pitch documents and budgets
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience working in sports event management and / or experiential
- Experience of managing multiple projects and teams
- Significant project/production management experience including client management and delegation of tasks to a wider team
- Previous evidence in the management of senior stakeholders in public and/or private sector
- Previous experience in the management of design/build projects
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Effective resource planning
- Commercial acumen and budget management
- Advanced IT skills
- High energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment
- Flexible, enthusiastic, confident, outgoing
- Willing to roll sleeves up and get involved
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.