Head of Commercial Sponsorship & Partnerships – Fast & Furious Live
Fast & Furious, one of the worlds’ most popular and enduring film saga’s is preparing to hit the road for a global arena tour debuting in January 2018. This ground breaking new show is set to be the most spectacular live automotive production in history. Fast & Furious Live is produced by Brand Events under license from Universal Studios.
The project seeks a Head of Commercial Sponsorships & Partnerships to work closely with the senior executive team to deliver and execute all commercial revenue through sponsorship and strategic partnerships.
Commercial Sales Revenue Generation:
- Delivering target commercial revenues, via direct and third party agency sales channels
- Sales of sponsorships, strategic partnerships, contract extensions and renewals including cash, value in kind (VIK), hospitality and supporting activation programs
- Negotiating and sourcing renewals
- Ability to effectively present information to sponsors and to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate on a day to day to basis with sponsorship and partnership proposals
- Management of Commercial Account Manager
- Within the organization, the position has primary working relationships with the CEO, Executive Producers, senior management team, staff of the marketing/communication /PR function, and service providers
- In addition to managing the commercial sponsorship sales function, the candidate will be required to work directly with the Marketing Director to ensure contract deliverables are enforced
- Outside the organization, the position coordinates with multiple stakeholders including sponsorship sales agencies, Universal Studios, and freelancers /support staff
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced creative environment delivering multi territory / global commercial sponsorship / partnership / brand activation revenues
- Proven track record of delivering revenue against budgeted targets
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong time management and administrative skills
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and international travel
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.