Head of Sales Americas – FIBA
Experienced, passionate, and with a reputation for delivering high quality services to its clients, Infront Sports & Media has become one of the leading and most respected full service sports marketing companies in the world.
Long-standing relationships and experience provide the basis for a broad Summer Sports portfolio: including basketball, volleyball, handball, cycling and motor sports.
In order to strengthen our experienced FIBA Marketing Team we are looking for a Head of Sales Americas – FIBA.
This full time position is located at our office in New York and is immediately available. Below you will find a short description of your responsibilities.
Scope of Work:
- Focus on acquiring top level international sponsors for FIBA World Cups and Continental Championships in North & South America; project relevant digital content platform and project relevant events
- Develop and foster relationships to key clients in the market
- Utilize diverse and solid portfolio to penetrate previously untapped sponsorship prospects
- Garner market intelligence/research and develop sales tools and campaigns for targeted clients, demonstrate ROI of sponsorship to clients
- Acquisition of new sponsorship clients, contract negotiations/renewals, client relationships
- Advanced education (university degree in business administration, communications and/or sales/marketing)
- At least 5 years of sales experience in an international environment (sports industry or entertainment business agency, sponsor brand, sports federation, club, media, etc.)
- Relationships and direct access to decision makers at leading regional and global companies focusing on sponsorship
- Experience selling Digital Media sponsorship platforms
- Flexible work style, willing to travel
- Strong ability to identify, negotiate and sell sports solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven leadership skills; talent to lead and motivate people in a diverse environment
- Strong team orientation and ability to work transversally with teams from different areas (marketing, client servicing, sales) and cultural background
- Fluent in English and Spanish; any additional language is an asset
- High degree of awareness on all compliance related matters with special focus on Infront’s Code of Conduct and all related policies
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry?
Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly motivated and hardworking individuals.
Please submit your online application now via SRi‘s Apply button.