Head of Public Operations – Fthree
To plan, facilitate and implement a catering operation that delivers a premium supporter and customer experience on match days and events alongside ensuring operational quality and excellence is maintained.
- To assist the Director of Public Concessions in management and execution of the catering operations plan to ensure the optimal delivery of a world class match day/event experience and customer experience to ensure that we surpass supporter expectations.
- Assist in the management of all third party relationships to ensure that the partnerships are maximized.
- To assist in the management of other third party catering suppliers\partners.
- To assist in the management and co-ordination of the match day\event public catering operation.
- To assist in the management and co-ordination of City Square and external catering operations.
- To assist in the development of new public catering products and concepts.
- To assist in leading and co-ordinating initiatives to drive catering revenue on match/event days.
- Assist in the implementation of SOP and SLA manuals throughout the catering operation.
- Advise and ensure all partners are compliant with Health and Safety regulations.
- Assist in assessing market trends to identify new commercial opportunities developing business cases to increase profit.
- To assist in the implementation and mobilisation of catering and/or hospitality capital projects, working in conjunction with the senior leadership team where appropriate.
- Increase catering spend per head.
- Identifying efficiencies within the match day/event catering operation that improve P&L and operational performance. To ensure that all food, liquor, equipment and sundry items are charged appropriately to the client via the daily charge sheets.
- To ensure that casual employee payroll is kept within the operating targets.
- To prepare the casual employee rotas, and any other administration.
- Provide administrative support.
- Assist in maximising sales and reducing costs throughout the operation.
- Embed operational excellence and drive continuous improvement into the catering operation to enhance the match day/event customer experience – delivering service improvements across all customer touch points.
- Experience of managing events in large scale retail outlets within a fast paced environment.
- Proficient user of excel and word.
- Customer focused and solutions driven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident leader of people with good motivational qualities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player with an understanding of people.
- Open minded and able to embrace change.
- Ethical and honest.
- A “can do and will do” attitude.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.