Head of Research – SRi
SRi is the leading executive search and recruitment business dedicated to the global sports, media, and entertainment industries.
From offices in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Singapore, Switzerland, the UK and the USA, we work with some the world’s largest brands to assess, source and on-board leading talent. Our global headquarters are in London.
We are in the middle of an exciting period of growth and have doubled our headcount in the past year, in addition to completing two recent landmark acquisitions that has strengthened the company’s offering in sporting goods and fashion, as well as media and entertainment.
Through a combination of an extensive international network, a global database and a strong industry reputation, we source, attract and deliver talent across
a spectrum from middle management roles to Chief Executive and across a variety of functions, including Sales & Marketing, Event Management, Digital, Communications, Content Production & Distribution, Legal and Finance.
For more information, please go to www.sriexecutive.com
As part of our global team of consultants, you will play a leading role in developing and servicing our clients based around the world.
As Head of Research you will be tasked with supporting the European practice from our London office, managing and developing the executive search placement delivery function across a range of disciplines and sectors within the sports, media and entertainment industry. for clients and much more too.
Your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing the oversight of our delivery process for all search work
- Leading, training and developing the team of associates and consultants to ensure they utilise best in class methodology, rigorous process and outstanding client and candidate management
- Developing a deep understanding of the sports, media and entertainment business sectors and the way our clients in these sectors are organised
- Managing and actively working on the full Recruitment Process from start to finish; on brief, on time and on budget
- Assisting with candidate and client engagement from retention to completion and beyond
- Working with the delivery team and Partners to produce accurate, informative and relevant reports, updates and proposals
- Full cycle offer management with the final and successful candidate
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally 7+ years of experience in executive search with a proven background within a similar
- Someone who is genuinely interested in the business of sport, media and entertainment
- Solution-oriented and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- A people person; a natural at developing personal and professional relationships
- A highly organised and structured person who has a strong work ethic and is committed to quality output
- A strong team player who genuinely believes that together everyone achieves more
What we offer
Our positive, fun and supportive working environment is one of the biggest benefits, but it’s not the only one.
You will get five weeks’ holiday, a contribution pension, a quarterly bonus scheme, and a tailored, comprehensive training programme among other individual benefits.