HR Officer – Saracens RFC
Saracens Football Club are an English professional rugby union team based in London, England. Established in 1876, they currently play in the English Premiership, the top level of domestic rugby union in England, and are the reigning champions of the European Rugby Champions Cup, which they have won twice consecutively, in 2016 and 2017. Since 2012, Saracens have played their home games at Allianz Park.
- Recruitment and Selection: Posting adverts, screening, checking eligibility, holding first phase interviews, assessment
- New Starters: Contract raise, induction, references, file build, updating database, finance department liaison.
- Leavers: Exit interview.
- Employee Relations: Disciplinary, grievance, pay review queries, maternity and paternity, policy review and design, management guide review and design.
- Business Partnership: Management Development – advice to managers, assisting on best practice using our culture as a guide.
- Benefits / Bonuses: Assisting with life assurance renewal / pay review analysis and mailmerge / bonus letters / PMI renewal / Cyclescheme awareness.
- Administration: Organisational chart update, file management, HR database, electronic personnel files.
- Organisational Development: Working with the training and development officer to identify up and coming talent, perception of conflicts / restrictions, supporting culture and our change in focus, ability to archive documents and keep files up to date and organised.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience of working in a company that has progressive change and flex.
- Must not be afraid of an administration heavy role.
- Strict time and diary management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint is essential.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- A “can-do” and positive attitude.
- Motivated to embrace ‘The Saracens Way’ and be an ambassador for the business.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.