Information Systems Manager – SRi
The Information Systems Manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining SRi’s database and technology infrastructure.
SRi relies on a central information processing system to support efficient data management and communications, and so we are looking for someone who can own the following:
- Work closely with the Invenias working group to ensure the platform is fit for purpose
- Work closely with Invenias to fix current issues and plan for process improvements
- Ensure that support and training of staff is sufficient
- Understand how Invenias can add value to the client and candidate experience
- Analysing the system functionality in order to streamline processes and create a more efficient database
- Ensuring SRi databases are GDPR compliant
- Manage relationship with Assembly (IT Support), being the interface with IT and SRi global offices
- Audit current hardware and purchase hardware and software
- Coordinate the ICT technology infrastructures for the organisation
- Contribute to organisational policy regarding quality standards and strategic planning
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Researching new systems; keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, print services and email provision
- Ensuring that users adhere to software licensing laws
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve hardware or software problems
- Drive consistency in working practices across the business
What you’ll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, forward-thinking, innovative IT professional
- Experience of managing and developing a database platform, experience of Invenias would be an advantage
- Experience of outsourced contract, service and supplier management
- Experience of Office 365 Suites
- You should be able to work collaboratively, at a range of levels across the business, have the confidence to take responsibility and communicate effectively
What we offer
We invest in each and every member of staff, you just need to bring the desire to be impossibly successful and we’ll sort the rest.
Our positive, fun and supportive working environment is one of the biggest benefits, but it’s not the only one. You will get five weeks’ holiday, a quarterly bonus scheme, and a tailored, comprehensive development programme among other individual benefits.
SRi is a partner-led, global executive search and consulting firm servicing the rapidly converging industries of media, content, technology and sport.
We work as one team with 65 staff based in key global markets across eleven offices on four continents. We offer dedicated and specific sector, function and region expertise. Our activities extend beyond traditional executive search and include board assessment, succession planning, salary benchmarking, advising clients on their internal and external hiring strategy, new market entry and multi-vacancy projects.
If this opportunity fits your profile and ambitions, please submit your CV and cover letter via our Apply Now above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.