Marketing Campaign Manager – STH
Sports Travel & Hospitality Group Limited (STH) is a global leader in the provision of premium spectator experiences through unique and innovative travel, hospitality and sponsorship programmes at sporting events. With unparalleled expertise, STH put sport at the heart of everything they do, to deliver a range of enhanced event experiences that enable spectators to fully engage with sports brands and immerse themselves in the event.
STH work in partnership with some of the world’s most prestigious sporting organisations:
- Rugby World Cup 2019 – Official Travel & Hospitality
- Team GB Live – Official Partner of British Olympic Association
- ICC Cricket World Cup – Official Travel
- UCI Track Cycling World Championships – Official Hospitality
- All Blacks Tours – Official Travel
- IAAF World Athletics Championships – Official Hospitality
Our UK sales agency, STH Live (www.sthlive.com), promotes and sells hospitality on behalf on STH and other global sporting event hospitality including Wimbledon, Six Nations rugby, The Open Championship and Henley Royal Regatta.
STH is a joint venture business between Sodexo and the Mike Burton Group.
STH has a marketing function that is headed up by the Marketing Manager (MM). The marketing team consists of two Marketing Campaign Managers (MCM) who report to the MM and are responsible for the management of marketing campaigns that drive sales opportunities and leads for specific projects that are owned by STH Group.
The primary role of the MCM is to deliver effective marketing campaigns to drive awareness and engagement for Rugby World Cup 2019 Official Hospitality sales and STH Live.
The successful development of these campaigns will depend on effective objective setting, accurate campaign measurement and reporting on campaign success. The MCM will be required to manage a network of third party marketing agencies as well as perform marketing activity using digital marketing systems.
The MCM will be also responsible for assisting with the management of the CRM system and tasked with creating marketing strategies that maximise sales enquiries from the STH Database using automated marketing software.
Key to this role will be increasing the size of the STH database as well as improvement of data record accuracy in the system. The MCM is also be allocated budget for specific campaigns and will be required to develop a marketing strategy with the MM to drive sales and leads. The MCM will be responsible for budget management across all activities.
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns that drive awareness of RWC2019 and STH Live
- Implement the marketing objectives and strategy agreed with the Marketing Manager
- Support the Marketing Manager to deliver a digital media strategy including use of social media and digital media assets
- Work with the Marketing Manager and CRM system database to manage and create targeted direct marketing campaigns
- Assist with the development and creation of sales tools to be used by the Sales Managers including digital and printed materials and the systems for the delivery of such materials (including mobile devices)
- Identify partners and manage these relationships to deliver targeted marketing campaigns through shared databases
- Manage marketing approvals and liaison with brand teams via online approval systems specific to each project
Communication and Reporting
- To liaise with the Marketing Manager and keep them informed of all relevant campaign and department developments
- To ensure that a system is in place for effective communication of the company’s marketing objectives
- To assist in managing all corporate communications and brand management
- Create fortnightly campaign reports on lead generation success
- Create monthly marketing campaign performance reports
- Develop quarterly budget and campaign reports that show campaign performance and suggests alternate strategies to drive leads and revenue
- Build strong and effective relationship management and engagement both internally and externally
- Maintain close liaison and good working relationship with all company employees
- External agencies and creative advisors, including ensuring that such agencies and advisors provide services within the budgets agreed with the Executive Team
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience of managing multi-channel campaigns with numerous approvals and stakeholders
- Writing reports, strategy proposals and other examples of business writing
- Strong numeracy skills – including the ability to review and challenge financial costings
- Able to handle large amounts of data and content from a wide variety of sources and produce consistent, high quality output
- Proficient IT skills: ability to use in-house software– predominately Microsoft Office programmes to an advanced level (particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Detailed understanding of the MS Dynamics CRM system with ClickDimensions, with ability to train members of staff and create reports when necessary
- Excellent presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with CMS systems, including WordPress
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.