Marketing Coordinator – Global Sporting Goods Brand
Our client is seeking a unique and talented Marketing Coordinator to join the team.
This position requires a proactive and professional individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including; marketing, fitness education and relationship management.
- Provide Sales support for consumer retailers and commercial buyers as directed by Head of Sales (HoS) for UK
- Coordinate and attend selective key trade shows and regional conferences.
- Represent the company to customers, vendors, partners and staff during tradeshows, training, education and customer events
- Provide support to sales team in the coordination of training and education materials to support increased engagement
- Provide support in the coordination and communication to Master and Personal Trainers across UK
- Provide connection to global marketing support
- Coordinate selective activities with US marketing team and UK external marketing agencies
Qualifications & Skills
- Education – Business management or marketing degree preferred. Personal trainer or Group Exercise qualifications highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience – Ideally have direct sales experience in capital goods, as well direct marketing experience ideally in the fitness industry.
- Key Skills – Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with both colleagues and clients. Ability to be flexible in approach and adapt to changing client requirements.
- Physical/Mental/Visual – Ensure constant positive attitude towards colleagues and clients.
- Ability to Learn – To constantly develop your skills with the company’s products both in terms of practical applications, theory and company. Keep up to date with competitive products and market trends
- Confidential Data – Not to disclose information to competitors and sensitive financial data, ensuring PCI compliance on site in the office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales & Distributor Support – Maintain regular communication with all sales teams. Responsible for tracking status of all sales/marketing programs and reporting regularly to the HoS and HoD. Communicate best practices across the organisation. Work with customer service staff to assure they are well trained on sales initiatives.
- Trade Shows and Events – Manage the details of event and promotion implementation including, but not limited to, collateral, entertainment, resource interaction and support, staging, database tracking and measurement, and coordination of evaluations and accompanying materials for corporate reporting. Trade show planning and execution including but not limited to negotiation and booking of stand space, equipment reservation and logistics, trade show collateral, trade stand management, lead distribution and tracking, and post show debrief report
- Sales & Marketing Communications – Maintain regular communication with global marketing department, manage marketing communications adhering to global brand standards, including document upkeep and new concept development. Coordinate details, including, but not limited to, collateral production, materials distribution, tracking and measurement reporting and administration. Oversee printing and production costs to ensure collateral pieces are created on time and on budget.
- Training & Education Communication – In conjunction with Head of T & E coordinate communications and tracking of all training across the UK market. Coordinate details, including, but not limited to, collateral production, materials distribution, tracking and measurement reporting and administration for training community in assisted markets.
Hours of Employment
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
- Will be required to travel within the UK and EME/USA on occasion
- Will be required to stay away from home overnight on occasion
- Will be required to work select weekends on occasion
How to Apply
To apply, the candidates should send the following:
- Letter of application highlighting relevant experience
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Details of current remuneration
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.