Our client is a global marketer of branded footwear, as well as apparel and accessories. They are seeking a Marketing Executive to join their UK office.
Among the first in their industry to leverage the global potential of their brands, our client is a diverse business model that spans numerous countries and various categories. Their success is made possible by the countless individuals who have shared their passion for delivering trusted products throughout the years.
With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, our client is dedicated to advancing a number of brands.
This role supports the UK Marketing team through administration, liaising with the UK sales team, Field Services Representatives, PR team, Social team, media agency and UK customers.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of the wider marketing strategies and activations across the channel mix for both trade and consumer audiences – retail, advertising, digital, social, PR, direct, etc.
- Manage and implement marketing activations across the independent business, both proactively to aid sell in and in season to encourage sell out.
- Assist on the wider strategy and implementations of marketing campaigns across all key accounts.
- Manage and implement seasonal POS across key accounts and independents.
- Manage the day to day, planning, management and reporting of all social media platforms and assist with the development of wider strategy.
- Manage and process all invoices and assist with budget management.
- Manage, plan and execute internal marketing campaigns.
- Proactively manage all internal PR, communicating recent marketing activities and PR coverage to the wider team.
- Proactively manage the upload of all blog posts to the internal blogs; Connect and Groundwork.
- Support the sales team by supplying relevant marketing assets and imagery, samples and sales materials.
- Create and distribute the fortnightly ATP reports.
- Create and collate the monthly period end reports.
- Process and approve all product placement requests and assist on the wider product placement strategy.
- Support the PR function, compiling materials to help build PR presence.
- Support the Media function, compiling materials for paid media activity.
- Assist on developing brand creative i.e. campaigns, POS, product photography etc.
- Support the seasonal Ecommerce content calendar by compiling assets and materials.
- Manage all marketing and PR samples.
- Manage and distribute minutes and actions of the monthly owned marketing meetings.
- Manage a rolling insight program that tracks trade and consumer trends and communicate these effetely across the PDM stakeholders, and translate these into actionable strategies to capitalise on emerging opportunities.
- Assist with trade events and conferences, organising and attending.
- Assist on the organisation of the seasonal local launch and the production of all collateral.
- Assist in the collation and analysis of campaign results.
- Ensure showrooms are fully merchandised and reflects the brand and seasonal stories fittingly.
- Support brand directors on ad hoc projects.
Qualifications & Skills
- Educated to Degree level, preferably in a relevant field
- Preferably 3 years+ in a Marketing role
- Sector Experience: Ideally footwear / fashion industry, but not mandatory.
- Consideration given to candidates from other wholesale or retail sectors eg FMCG / fashion retail who demonstrate both requisite marketing skills and lifestyle affinity
- Role Experience: Mandatory: Budget Control; External Agency Liaison; Display / POS; PR co-ordination; Digital campaigns; Social Media management
- Ideal: Sponsorship; Sales Promotion; Events
- Good commercial awareness
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.