Marketing Executive – A Premier League Football Club
The Marketing Executive role is a key position within the marketing team, primarily focused on supporting the Senior Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be driven, diligent and analytical. The marketing team carries out activities as diverse as launching eCRM campaigns, managing offline print media, and organising content for match days. As a result, we are looking for a candidate that is truly excited to work for one of the fastest growing football brands in the world and excited by the opportunity to get stuck in across the team. The successful candidate will also be highly creative, with a strong eye for brand and copywriting.
- Manage the weekly marketing activity calendar
- Help drive new ideas and for all of the marketing campaigns.
- Devising campaign creative and execution against all main activities including ticketing, retail, corporate sales, and partnership activation.
- Be a proficient campaign manager, and able to juggle multiple activities at once.
- Source design and production quotes for print and mailing requirements
- Proof marketing collateral
- Ensure official website and other e-commerce platforms are up-to-date with correct marketing assets
- Assist with club events
- Use CRM system to create segment the supporter database for targeted communications
- To support the Senior Marketing manager on the optimisation of all marketing activities, by reviewing commercial performance / ROI against campaigns
- To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion and age.
- To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
Staff enjoy generous benefits, including a contributory scheme, 25 days’ leave and life assurance. You can also take advantage of childcare vouchers, interest-free season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and our employee wellbeing programme.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: –
Essential (E) Desirable (D)
- To be educated to degree level or have equivalent relevant experience (D)
- Experience of working within a Marketing or Media department (E)
- Experience in database marketing (E)
- Incredibly organised (E)
- Strong creative skills, included examples of exceptional copywriting (E)
- Strong proof reading and attention to detail (E)
- Must have the ability to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment (E)
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure. (E)
- Lots of ideas, energy and enthusiasm for a fantastic role at an exciting time for one of the World’s top 20 Football Club brands (E)
- Interested in football and knowledge of the industry (D)
- Positive about achieving Club, departmental and individual success (E)
- Photoshop and design skills (D)
Understanding and commitment to the Club’s Equality Policy and ability to promote anti-discriminatory practice.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.