As an experienced marketing manager you will work within the marketing team and take responsibility for delivering our marketing strategy in Canada. A passionate sports fan with wellrounded knowledge of digital and traditional media, you understand what’s important to fans and how to create game changing multi-channel marketing experiences that resonate with and engage them. Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, commercial environment you’ll deliver a calendar of activity aimed at driving brand awareness, demand, and revenue growth. You will have experience of working with agencies and will have run successful initiatives for a major brand or sports property either in-house or at an agency.
- Plan, coordinate and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns – impactful innovation, break boundaries in our approach, media firsts, technology firsts, creative firsts, create campaigns that wow consumers and get the industry talking.
- Work with key creative and media agencies to get the best from them, make them feel part of the team and hold them to the same high expectations you have of your colleagues.
- Work with the agencies, marketing analytics, and global performance media team to develop global testing roadmap and ensure learnings are carried forward
- Provide full analysis and reporting on the performance of our campaign activities
- Ensure that we communicate well with all parts of the business and the group
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Proven success in delivering brand and performance marketing initiatives that drive measurable commercial impact
- Rounded knowledge of digital and traditional media with proven ability in leading creative development
- Previous experience working on a: sport, digital, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle, or brave FMCG brand (i.e. Red Bull)
- Self-starter with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to define clear goals and execute plans to deliver against them
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to establish relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, and collaborative international environment
- 8+ years marketing experience with a strong emphasis on performance marketing / media
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in related subject
- Bilingual (English & Canadian French)
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
- Line management experience
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletter.
This role will be based in New York, USA.