Media Executive – Cage Warriors
We’re Europe’s premier MMA promotion and have launched the careers of many of the world’s leading MMA stars including Conor McGregor.
Cage Warriors hold monthly Arena shows broadcast live by the likes of BT Sport and UFC Fight pass. We’re very active in the media world and part of our role is to be the European voice for MMA.
Cage Warriors are seeking a Media Executive to join our team with day to day responsibility for the management of media and the creation of digital content.
- Community and Content Management of all social media channels
- Take responsibility for and create all written CW content
- Responsible for www.cagewarriors.com
- Pro-active relationship management of MMA media and wider media
- Using Cage Warriors’ media to grow the brand and sell shows
- Develop a network of student brand managers
- Being involved in content creation from ideas to completion
- Working with CW’s non-live video production agency to produce content
- Delivering maximum content from shows, fighters and gyms network
- Working with MMA fighters to increase their media profile
- Co-management of archive of footage
Qualifications & Skills
- Creative mind – able to pitch in with the generation of ideas
- Ability to write copy for social posts and press releases
- Good understanding and interest in the media landscape & how to use social media to scale a sports business
- Keen mind to explore new media opportunities to broaden the appeal of CW (and MMA more broadly)
- Interest in MMA
- Basic understanding of design tools and video production
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.