New Business Sales Executive – IMG
IMG is a global leader in sports, events, media and fashion, operating in more than 30 countries. The company represents and manages some of the world’s greatest sports figures and fashion icons; stages hundreds of live events and branded entertainment experiences annually; and is one of the largest independent producers and distributors of sports media. IMG also specializes in sports training; league development; and marketing, media and licensing for brands, sports organizations and collegiate institutions.
Club Wembley is the long term hospitality programme at Wembley Stadium, and is currently one of the largest memberships in UK sport, generating over £60m per year in contracted revenue. The New Business Sales Executive will be responsible for the sale and management of all Club Wembley long term memberships.
- Generating Club Wembley long term membership sales
- Instigating and conducting face-to-face client meetings via research and telesales
- Responsibility for creating, managing and maintaining marketing initiatives to generate the required number of sales leads to achieve monthly targets
- Responsibility for identifying key industry growth sectors to target
- Negotiating closure and administration of contract
- Representing IMG/WNSL/Club Wembley at PR Events, exhibitions, conferences, etc
- Identifying opportunities for maximising revenue from existing accounts
- Reporting on all aspects of the sales process
- Managing and creating monthly and weekly forecasting reports and pipelines
- Hosting Club Wembley clients at industry events
- Liaising with key WNSL stakeholders
- Event-day hosting/networking
- Any other ad hoc duties within the scope of the role
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven fast paced sales experience, having both initiated and executed high value sales in either a B2B or B2C environment.
- Record of exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent sales, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- A level education
- Experience within the sports and / or hospitality sectors
- A strong contact database
- Degree level education
- Sense of humour and ability to contribute to team activities and morale.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- High level of motivation and drive, with the ability to initiate and drive through sales with limited hands-on guidance.
- Target driven.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Natural business acumen.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.