Online Marketing and Sales Manager Europe (M/F)
HEAD is a leading global marketer and manufacturer of premium sports equipment and apparel. The business is organized into five divisions: Winter Sports, Racquet Sports, Diving, Sportswear and Licensing. The company sell products under the HEAD (alpine skis, ski bindings, ski boots, snowboard and protection products, tennis, racquetball, paddle, squash and pickleball racquets, tennis balls and tennis footwear, sportswear and swimming products), Penn (tennis balls and racquetball balls), Tyrolia (ski bindings) and Mares, SSI and rEvo (diving) brands. The Company´s key products have attained leading market positions based on sales and reputation and have gained high visibility through their use by many of today´s top athletes.
HEAD Sport GmbH is looking for an Online Marketing and Sales Manager – Racquetsport.
Position: Online Marketing and Sales Manager Europe
Reporting line: Division Manager EVP Racquetsports
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for budget, planning and managing all European Online related activities
- Expanding business relationships with current and new online channels – marketing and sales as well B2C business
- Liaise and close cooperation with local sales organizations and alignment of activities with local sales managements
- Close collaboration with Marketing & Communication department and Product Management at HQ in Kennelbach
- Create & implement online policies/partnerships with European clients, to increment revenue through their eCom
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Sales and margin responsibility for online channels
- Management and support of online accounts incl. day-to-day business
- Active continuation of expansion strategy
- Sales- and inventory planning
- Completed business degree, in General Business, Marketing, Economics or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in online business / E-commerce with focus on Marketing and Sales within tennis or sporting goods industry
- Motivated, sport-loving, team-oriented and communicative personality
- Strong communications skills – building long-term relationships, hands on mentality
- Willingness to travel within Europe (up to 40 %)
- Fluent in English and German any additional language is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Agility and adaptability in dealing with international customers and their culture
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.