Operations and Events Assistant
To support the creation of leagues through; sales, Venue delivery, staff recruitment and onboarding. To support logistical operations of leagues through kit delivery, team orientation and staffing rotas. To ensure quick, efficient and accurate administrative support to all customers.
Complete weekly meetings with the COO analysing the previous weeks performance and outlining focuses for future weeks to include a sound understanding and analysis of conversion levels.
- Undertake any appropriate additional tasks as directed
- Promote the companies reputation for exceptional standards of customer care and service at all times.
- Investigate and promptly fix repeated operational issues
- Ability to work on multiple mini-projects concurrently
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines
- A great communicator and facilitator
- Able to deliver quality reports to demonstrate progress
- Ability to work to hard deadlines
- Communicate daily with returning members and teams
- Creative/ solutions focused attitude
- Comply with the provisions of the Company’s Health and Safety, First Aid Policy and Procedures
- Ensure customer experience is exceptional
- A love of customer satisfaction and contact
Qualifications & Skills
- Have a strong character and be able to work under pressure
- Strong Telephone & Personal skills
- Enthusiastic, ability to create urgency and builds relationships quickly in person and by phone
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude and be willing to challenge
- Self motivated, self starter
- The confidence to present to business decision makers at a high level
- The ability to remain flexible focused on workable solutions for all customer or prospects
- Tenacious attitude and work ethic
- Able to collaborate across the team to achieve results
- Having a keen interest in sport and health and wellbeing is preferable
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.