Outbound Telesales Team Leader
Leeds United are a professional football club based in West Yorkshire whose home ground is Elland Road. They are an ambitious Championship club who under new ownership and guidance are looking to build on previous successes both on and off the field.
Responsible for leading the outbound telesales team selling across hospitality, general admission tickets, conference and banqueting, as well as other events.
This position is available for immediate start.
- Generating new business through the proactive cold calling of prospective clients
- Responsible for the researching and sourcing of leads and initiating contact with senior decision makers over thephone
- Required to keep in-house sales database up to date on a daily basis.
- Required to work towards and achieve hitting pre-determined personal sales targets across ticketing, hospitality, conferences and events.
- Working closely with senior management and other internal stakeholders.
- Reporting to Executive Director and Head of Ticketing
Qualifications & Skills
- You will be a Confident, ambitious, self-motivated individual with previous sales experience ideally gained within an outbound call center environment
- Must have previous experience of managing an outbound telesales team
- Ability to work under pressure and to hit KPI’s
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Strong ability to lead and manage a team
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.