PA and Team Assistant – SRi
As part of a small, specialised team, you will be tasked with supporting the Managing Partner of Executive Search and the Executive Search team in our London office.
PA to Managing Partner
- Typing/transcribing and circulating emails, documents and reports
- Diary management
- Venue booking for meetings and meals out
- Travel planning and booking, UK and abroad
- Act in a research and project coordination role for assignments
Executive Search Team Assistance
- Data entry of candidates and client information into Invenias on behalf of the team
- Invenias administration support and weekly forecasting for Executive Search Team in London
- Invenias super user for Executive Search Team
- Fielding calls / emails and responding where possible
- Preparation of Shortlist / Longlist documentation
- Proof reading, printing/binding documents
- Conducting client and candidate research for various search projects
- Preparation and maintaining mapping documents for each job search.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Type candidate reports and/or reformatting of CV’s into SRi format
- Prepare and post job adverts on SRi website and various media channels
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents related to candidate management (ie: credentials and proposals, preparation of relevant documents, such as job descriptions, response letters to all applications)
- Communicate requirements and duties to prospective candidates
- Point of call in Partner’s absence
- Greeting clients/candidates, room management, answering phones
- Assisting in the booking of conference events for Partner. Registration, flights, hotels, visas, delegate meetings
- Ongoing management of candidates and coordination of candidate hot-lists and programmes
- It is essential you have at least one year’s experience as a PA/team administrator and ideal if you have experience of working in Executive Search
- To have discretion and the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Well presented with excellent spoken and written English
- Proficient at navigating and using digital and social media platforms and Microsoft Office applications. If you have experience operating a CRM system, even better
- Touch typing and shorthand would be an advantage
- Solution-oriented and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- A strong team player who genuinely believes that together everyone achieves more
- A people person; a natural at developing personal and professional relationships
- Someone who likes sports and is genuinely interested in the business of sport
What we offer
Our positive, fun and supportive working environment is one of the biggest benefits, but it’s not the only one. You will get five weeks’ holiday, a contribution pension, a quarterly bonus scheme, and a tailored, comprehensive training programme among other individual benefits.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.