Partnership Sales Executive – The FA
The Partnership Sales Executive will support the partnership sales departments teams operations, development and event management.
- Full responsibility for the management of Pipedrive, the FA’s recently adopted sales prospect management system
- Development and management of Pipedrive to simplify prospect management
- Creating prospect sales reports for senior management
- Creation of sales reports ideally using Pipedrive, for weekly review by the sales team
- Management of FA prospect events programme and invitations
- Development of the events programme to provide a best in class and unique customer experience
- Research business categories and prospects to provide sales team with an in-depth understanding of the companies, brands and sector health
- Capturing details of new marketing initiatives and sponsorship deals to support the sales teams understanding of the market and client behaviour
- Support with the creation of primary consumer and media research
- Facilitate continued internal collaboration between departments via management of regular diarised sessions
- Manage the administration of the department including PO’s, invoicing and additional tasks
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience Data Analysis skills
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating the organisation of events
- Strong communication skills and confident manner
- Experience and a proven track record in sales
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.