Partnership Sales Manager
Our client is a leading sports and entertainment agency, with a global network of local experts dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet clients’ needs. They believe sport and entertainment inspire emotions and passions that are essential to enrich people’s lives.
This company has more than 1,600 employees worldwide and 50 years of experience in sport.
Reporting into the UK Managing Director, the role requires a first-class sports sponsorship sales expert with a strong client base to help drive commercial partnerships across one of this company’s valued clients.
- Key member of team responsible for delivering sponsorship sales on the clients properties (deal range in value £800k – £2.5M).
- Responsible for European based sponsorship clients and/or specific (global) industry sponsorship revenues as directed.
- Work closely with both the European Sponsorships Sales team and other departments in allocating resources for partnership opportunities.
- Proactive and self-sufficient in cultivating relationships with prospective clients.
- Creatively inputting and adapting sponsorship offerings to stay ahead of the ever-changing sports sponsorship landscape.
- Report accurate sales activity, forecasts and activity/prospect status on a regular basis.
Qualifications & Skills
- Tenacious Sponsorship Sales person
- 5+ years understanding and experience of sports sponsorship is essential
- Highly independent, performance-driven, and comfortable with working in a dynamic global environment to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage senior rights holder relationships
- Proven sales track record in sports event sponsorship with key relationships and high-level clients
- Analytical/strategic ability to identify multiple value chains potential sponsors may be able to bring
- Strong professional network within the sports sponsorship industry
- International sales experience is a plus
- Excellent inter-personal skills, advanced communication and presenting capabilities
- Effectively managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Motivated, self-sufficient, and able to self-manage
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.