Partnerships Coordinator – IRONMAN
A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN 70.3 Triathlon Series, 515 Triathlon Series, Iron Girl, IRONKIDS, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings.
The Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for managing and collaborating with key IRONMAN partners, while supporting the partner’s strategic goals and objectives. Additional responsibilities will include enhancing communications internally and externally (with partners). The candidate will have to help on strategy and puts plans in to place for the Activation Coordinator to bring to life at events.
- Act as the key point of contact for servicing IRONMAN Partners
- Deliver Partners sponsorship rights and activation programs
- Manage all partner agreements, summarize content and provide detailed checklists of deliverables to local operation teams
- Ensure proper local execution by requesting and monitoring written documentation of key deliverables
- Attend races, including week ends, to oversee on site activation and delivery of sponsorship benefits
- Create branding plans for each race and manage sponsors signage
- Manage internal sponsor asset inventory including graphic standards
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure proper execution onsite
- Write post-race reports to deliver to sponsors and to document key learnings
- Ensure delivery of post-race reports including media summaries both internally and to clients
- Organize regular meetings and calls with partners to foster relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure contract compliance and client satisfaction
- Maintain internal processes required for monitoring and documenting sponsor accounts
Qualifications & Skills
- Two to four years of experience in account management, with a Sports Property background
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Service oriented mentality with the ability to problem solve in a variety of situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience working with international stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and adhere to timelines
- Willingness to travel, including week ends, to attend meetings and IRONMAN events
- Mass participation experience desirable
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.