Partnerships Manager – Cricket NSW
Working within the Cricket NSW Commercial and Sydney Sixers team, this role is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with Cricket NSW and Sydney Sixers partners and suppliers.
Cricket NSW is the peak state sporting organisation responsible for the governance, development, promotion and administration of cricket throughout New South Wales. The vision for Cricket NSW is To Ignite Australia’s Favourite Sport in Australia’s Biggest State.
The Cricket NSW Commercial department in collaboration with the Sydney Sixers work closely to drive revenue for the business commercialising assets and providing value to our sponsors and suppliers. The department environment reflects the passion to deliver the objectives of Cricket NSW and the Sydney Sixers with a focus on teamwork, idea sharing, hardworking, high energy and enjoyment.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Cricket NSW and Sydney Sixers commercial partners and suppliers
- Develop and deliver a continuous improvement strategy for stakeholder management, by being the key link between commercial partners, relevant Cricket NSW and Sydney Sixers departments (including Events, Game Development, Cricket Performance, Communications and Marketing)
- Establish a detailed understanding of commercial partners’ marketing plans and develop, deliver and review creative concepts for partners
- Plan with partners to make cricket central to their campaigns, promoting cricket in a manner complementary to cricket’s strategy of putting fans first
- Working with the Partnerships Coordinator to oversee all Cricket NSW and Sydney Sixers partnership accounts and contractual obligations
- Manage the post season partnership review process ensuring timely feedback
- Manage and implement the Sydney Sixers in-stadia commercial signage program
- Manage and implement the Cricket NSW match-day hospitality program for international matches at the Sydney Cricket Ground and all Sydney Sixers hospitality requirements
- Oversee the Cricket Australia sponsorship activation program for all International matches in Sydney
- Working collaboratively with the broader Cricket NSW Events and Operations departments to ensure the delivery of contractual commercial obligations
- Being highly responsive and proactive to the needs and requests of our partners and suppliers
- Managing competing priorities between Cricket NSW and Sydney Sixers partners and suppliers
- Working seasonally long hours while maintaining freshness and vibrancy
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships and trust with partners and suppliers to ensure confidence and drive partner satisfaction
- Dealing confidently, courteously, sensitively and professionally with key partner and supplier contacts with the ability to engage at a senior level
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience as an Account Manager working in the sport sponsorship environment
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work in a small, fast paced team environment
- A proactive and energetic attitude with strong people & leadership skills
- Ability to work autonomously, show initiative and work irregular hours in-season
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles, please sign up to receive our job alerts and newsletters.