Partnerships Sales Manager – RFRSH Entertainment
RFRSH is a leading ESport start-up that pushes the boundaries of Esports entertainment into the mainstream. The company has developed, owns and runs BLAST Pro Series, a global esports tournament, and a range of live, original and reality content productions. BLAST Pro Series offers TV broadcasters and Online players the best CounterStrike entertainment on the market.
RFRSH are seeking individuals who have the ability, and proven experience, to originate, progress and finalise new commercial partnerships with brands on behalf of RFRSH Entertainment, and in particular The BLAST Pro Series tournament.
- The instinct and agility to quickly understand the partnership proposition as it stands – and the commercial acumen to help shape and improve it.
- The creative thought and thoroughness to research and identify all suitable brands, categories and business units who may benefit from a partnership.
- The proactivity to find the right contact(s) at all identified brands and to open conversations with them.
- The ability to immediately capture the imagination of how a partnership could be beneficial to the brand in person or on the phone.
- The inter-personal skills to build rapport, listen to client objectives and tailor partnership proposals, packages and focus to deliver mutual benefit.
- The focus to navigate discussions, build alignment and finalise a new partnership
- The enthusiasm, passion and team ethic to ensure you deliver success as an individual and as part of a collaborative team with shared goals.
- The confidence to bring your experience and ability to the team alongside a willingness to learn and develop your skills.
Where you might be
- In a similar role at a traditional sports rights holder or agency looking to transfer and further your skills within esports
- In a b2b sales role around premium events e.g. conferences, concerts, entertainment, sport hospitality, festivals etc.
- Ready to make a fantastic career step after 2-5 years of exec and/or managerial level roles.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join a new esports organisation that has already achieved success – to be part of, and ensure, its growth.
- Support across all areas of your role to further your development and enable you to contribute to the business to the best of your ability and potential
- A positive, flexible working environment
- A fantastic team whose background lies in a variety of fields across sport and entertainment
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.