PLM Assistant – Merrell
Assisting the PLM with management of the Merrell product collection for the EMEA region.
Exclusives/SMU Line Management
- Drive and manage all EMEA Key Accounts exclusive and SMU needs in accordance with Global calendars, key milestones and product design process.
- Create SMU briefs with considerations for the Key Account’s needs, product and cost structure. Work directly with global product development in assuring product cost and integrity.
- Maintain the product development schedule and manage development milestone meetings for the regional management and key accounts.
- Identify seasonal product opportunities / commercial operations slots, complete footwear briefs and run development timelines for the EMEA regions and key international markets.
- Work closely and build relationships with EMEA and international Sales Managers responsible for Key Accounts in their markets.
- Maintain SMU line plan and range structure for EMEA. Ensuring all products are ranged accordingly. Samples tracked, delivered and signed off to deadline.
- Ensure seasonal consistency in exclusive / SMU product pricing aligned with EMEA inline range.
Kids Range Management
- Drive, manage and edit all regional input to the global product process for the design and development of market right product for the EMEA region and key International markets.
- Responsible for the compilation of a seasonal line plan for Europe. Key contact between sales, marketing, merchandising and global product development.
- Create concept briefs with considerations for the consumer, product and cost structure. Work directly with global product development in assuring product cost and integrity exists in the collections.
- Maintain the product development schedule for the region, coordinates, and manages development milestone meetings for the regional management team
- Organize and prepare reports, market intelligence and information to provide input into all stages of global product development process.
- Support with the logistics of product data captured from brief to final stock number assignment, pricing and launch to market.
- Ensure consistency in product pricing and distribution planning.
- Support PLM on regional milestone meetings i.e. Pre-Line, Go to Market and Lockdown meeting
- Support PLM on seasonal ‘Go-To-Market’ plans with regards to segmentation, collection highlights and range merchandising direction.
- Establish and upkeep contact between regional sales, marketing, merchandising and global product teams.
- Build strong working relationships with EMEA key accounts
- Work with marketing team to ensure that communication efforts are in line with product/project briefs
- Build working relationships with cross functional business units, customer service, sales planning and demand planning.
- Learn and understand all EMEA markets and sales team organisations.
Develop a network of influencers, consumers and retail buyers to gather insights into market & product trends and identify appropriate opportunities for the brand.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a similar role would be preferable.
- Thorough understanding of the footwear industry and shoemaking process.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills
- IT Proficient with strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate consumer insights
- Must have a collaborative approach and be able to work across a matrix structure.
- Must be able to influence key stakeholders in order to meet regional objectives.
- Has to be comfortable with a high level of autonomy
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.