Programme Director (4 month contract)
The candidate must have relevant experience including creation and delivery of ticketing programmes, Transport logistics and General Hospitality management
The Programme Director will be responsible for all tangible assets relating to our client’s sponsorship – including but not limited to management of tickets, hospitality and parking passes and accreditation for the event
The Programme Director will ensure the strategic, operational and commercial effectiveness of the programme across all assets enabling us to deliver a ‘best in class’ sponsorship practice.
In the lead up to both major events, the Programme Director will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of a robust online system to support the invitation and ticketing process and integrating this data with hotel accommodation and transportation requirements.
The online system is part of a central communications piece we deliver to our client to enables them to maximise and track their sponsorship assets.
- The management and delivery of the ticketing programmes from allocation through to delivery, reporting & financials
- Drive strategic and tactical best practice in asset management to ensure that our processes, systems and people deliver excellence for our client
- Management of all event time accreditation requirements
- Manage junior members of the team including facilitating regular check-ins, team meetings and mechanisms for tracking their progress and performance, as relates to Programme delivery, team goals and strategy
- Collaborate with the Senior Management Team in proposal development
- To be the lead point of contact with stakeholders in regard to Programme assets and related enquiries
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management both internally and with third party suppliers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant experience within sports & entertainment marketing working on large scale events with large global sponsors
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior clients obtaining their absolute trust and confidence
- Proven experience of managing large logistically complex ticketing/hospitality and transport programmes within a fast paced, major events environment
- Experience in briefing and managing bespoke online data base systems
- Ticketing systems experience – working with both in-house and 3rd party online ticketing systems
- Experience of managing a secure ticketing facility, ideally in an international environment
- Excellent project management skills and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Willing and able to travel when required including internationally based for extended periods of time during the event
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.