To perform day to day administration tasks in tandem with the Project Coordinator, providing project administration support to the Project Director and Project Manager.
- Typing of handwritten project team notes and meeting minutes
- Meeting booking and meeting room booking
- Microsoft suite document production
- Document control
- Booking of accommodation and travel as required
- Internal office administration tasks
- Electronic and hard copy filing
- Data entry
- Scanning, copying, printing
- Inbound and outbound calling
Qualifications & Skills
- Evidence of confident and articulate communication experience with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong networking skills and experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven track record of success.
- MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- MS Project desirable
- Evidence of good commercial and operational acumen and decision-making capabilities.
- Strong financial literacy and proven revenue generating experience.
- Demonstrates both creative and operational thinking and judgement
- Acts as a role model in embodying core club values and
- Resilient and ability to adapt to changing business
- Customer Focus – Commits to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; values importance of providing high- quality customer service
- Leadership – Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can access each person’s strength and use them to get the best out of the individual. Promotes confidence and optimistic attitude through inspiring and motivating the
- Interpersonal sensitivity – Interacts with others in a sensitive and effective Respects and works well with others.
- Quality orientation – Shows awareness of goals and standards. Follows through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are
- Initiative Taking – Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is expected; drives to bring issues to a successful closure; self-starter
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.