Regional Account Manager
Our client has an unrivaled passion when it comes to all things swimming! They began by creating an innovative range of market leading swimming goggles, they now offer everything from swimwear to swimming equipment.
A full service swim brand, they want to get people all over the world involved with everything that swimming has to offer. Their swimming costumes provide confidence in the water while their selection of swimming equipment will help new swimmers to learn and develop their skills even further.
Main purpose of the job:
- To maximise and manage territory sales in our contracted corporate leisure Groups for the brand.
- To ensure visually impactful brand presence and resultant sell through at site level.
- To provide existing accounts with optimum call coverage, balancing forward order business with ongoing replenishment orders and to provide detailed call reports from each visit.
Position in the Organisation:
- Reports to the UK Field Sales Manager
- Works closely with the dedicated Customer Service Representative.
- Implements agreed actions for Corporate Leisure Groups and agreed by the UK Leisure Sales Manager.
Scope of Job:
- Achievement of key KPI’s agreed with the UKField Sales Manager
- Achievement of monthly and quarterly annual sales targets.
- Present Corporate ranges and secure purchase order numbers.
- Management of identified Corporate Leisure Groups with efficient journey planning.
- Provision of first class product and merchandising training.
Duties and Key responsibilities:
- Stock and order inventory management at site level with detailed call reports
- Merchandising and training support to sites.
- Forward order taking, where required
- Implementation of account briefs from Sales Managers.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Preferably has sales experience across the sports and / or textiles industry.
- Ideally has experience of the retail and leisure sector.
- High quality negotiation skills and some financial acumen.
- Educated to A level Standard or Equivalent
Description of Job Holder:
- A team player, not afraid, in fact happy to get his or her hands dirty.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit but disciplined in approach.
- Prepared to work very hard with a vision of the future in mind.
- They will see themselves as a salesperson and will really enjoy selling.
- They must be confident and persuasive in nature, but above all be capable of delivering customer requirements in an organised and efficient manner.
- Sees the idea of working in a fast growing company as an opportunity and an attraction as opposed to a challenge.
- Will have integrity and the ability to form mutually beneficial relationships.
- Cares passionately about their career and willing to go the extra mile.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.