Recruitment Consultant / Researcher – SRi
SRi is a partner-led team of global experts servicing the rapidly converging industries of media, content, technology and sport.
We work with a variety of prestigious clients: global sporting brands, national and international governing bodies, clubs & leagues, major events, broadcasters, content owners and sport and entertainment marketing agencies.
Join our team as a Research Associate or Consultant. You will be a part of our international team of consultants and researchers working in the Singapore office. You will play a leading role in developing and servicing our base of candidates and clients across the Asia-Pacific region.
- All of our team develop a deep understanding of sports, media, entertainment and technology business sectors and key clients
- All of our team meet candidates and develop relationships via phone and face-to-face meetings
- Everyone collaborates on proposals and client presentations
- Key to both roles is candidate management, including the organisation and administration of interviews and management of candidates’ applications
- Researchers deliver in-depth market and candidate research for exclusive search and consulting assignments across a range of disciplines and sectors across sport, media, entertainment and technology industries
- They develop comprehensive research mapping documents and assignment activity reports
- Researchers focus on desk-based and telephone research for identification of potential clients and candidates
- Consultants, depending on level, have a 360-degree responsibility for client and candidate development
- It’s all about team work; you will work closely with APAC colleagues and interact with the wider team globally
- Our CRM system is the lifeblood of this collaboration; the whole team is tasked with effective use to enhance business performance
- You will be involved with marketing activities within the region, e.g., hosting networking events, developing marketing collateral materials and creating social media posts