Sales Executive – Eastern, Southern Europe & Italian Market – IMG
Founded in 1960 with a single deal that would prove the advent of modern-day sports marketing, IMG is now a global leader in sports, events, media and fashion, operating in more than 30 countries. The company represents and manages some of the world’s greatest sports figures and fashion icons; stages hundreds of live events and branded entertainment experiences annually; and is one of the largest independent producers and distributors of sports media.
Working with sports betting and digital media industries to deliver sales and distribution of sport content services.
- Develop and manage a client base of Southern European and Italian sports betting and media companies
- Deliver sales and revenue against annual targets
- Present product portfolio that includes sports streaming, sports data content and related products
- Manage all stages of the sales process
- Lead face to face meetings and presentations
- Lead and support new business approaches, RFPs and pitches
- Account management and up-sell new products and services
- Maintain excellent staff, customer and client relations at all times
- Represent IMG effectively in its commercial relationships with customers and sports federations
Qualifications & Skills
- Have experience of working in a sales or business development role
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships at senior levels
- Demonstrable record of revenue generation and hitting sales targets
- Fluent in both English and Italian.
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal and written) skills
- Highly developed commercial acumen
- Be a graduate in a relevant field
- Highly organised and presentable
- Highly motivated, dynamic and ambitious self-starter
- Confident and comfortable with a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willing to go beyond the base level job requirements.
- Experience in betting and gaming would be an advantage
- Prior experience or Knowledge of the betting industry.
- Experience in broadcast sales would be an advantage
- Prior international experience would be an advantage
- Travel internationally and operate unsupervised
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.