Sales Executive – MBN Promotions
Working with the Head of Sales, the Jobholder will play an active role in the development and successful delivery of the hospitality table sales for MBN owned events and other commercial opportunities within the business.
The Jobholder will liaise with their existing personal commercial network, research & target new business contacts, mine the existing database in order to add value to the MBN sales programme.
- Adding value, aiding the sales team in reaching their event revenue targets
- Identify areas of new income from the existing customer database
- Developing new business via networking and referrals
- Initiate face-to-face client meetings through research & follow up communication
- Negotiating through the sales process towards the closure of a sale
- To ensure customer records and sales activity are recorded on the database at all times
- Working with the operations department to match or exceed client expectations
- Overseeing contract fulfilment and payments
- Manage own targets and sales pipeline, along with the Head of Sales
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance
- To aid the Operations Department at all MBN Events
- To effectively account manage personal accounts at all MBN Events
Qualifications & Skills
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a proactive sales environment
- Ability to demonstrate success in sales within a commercial environment
- Competency with the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & a CRM system.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.