Sales Executive – Wearable Technology
Catapult empowers elite coaches globally with scientifically validated metrics for the advancement of athlete performance. The company engineers wearable technology that provides objective information behind athlete risk, readiness and return to play.
Born out of the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and a scientific research organization, Catapult now works with over 1000 elite teams and institutes around the world and is based in Australia, the US and the UK. Culture is a key part of how we deliver company success and we believe that a set of shared beliefs, values and practices will guide our journey and help us to create a company we love.
Our company beliefs include these key commitments:
- We obsess over clients, not competitors.
- We are unreasonably selective about our peers.
- We are a perpetual work in progress.
- We believe in educating our clients, not exploiting them.
- We believe in work plus life, not work versus life.
- We move quickly to innovate our space.
- We expect everyone to make Catapult better every day.
- We believe we are shaping sport.
The rapidly growing demand for Catapult in Asia-Pacific (APAC) has led to the required services of a Sales Executive – Wearable Technology. This role is primarily hunting and developing new relationships, with some account management. The successful candidate will report to the Head of APAC, helping coaches, sports scientists and performance analysts turn objective data in to valuable athlete insights.
- Prospecting and developing a pipeline and closing sales across the Sub-Elite Market – including Sports Teams, High Schools and Academies.
- Being a spokesperson for Catapult and its brand initiatives as needed in local and national presentations of the technology and assets.
- Identifying markets for sales activity and enhancing and developing strategies of how to penetrate those markets.
- Maintaining a CRM database and effectively using it to manage your contacts to forecast sales opportunities.
- Phone and email support of Catapult’s clients.
- Phone and web conferencing training of new users.
Key experience required:
- A proven sales professional with strong skills and history of success, preferably in sport.
- Strong administrative skills, including marinating a detailed CRM.
- Able to communicate with coaches by understanding the basics of targeted sports and pre-identify, through research, customer needs in advance of a presentation.
- High level of Written and Verbal Communication
- Able to understand the differences in performance training, strength and conditioning, tactical skill training, rehabilitation, sports media and business development of the customers.
- Adaptable. We know our current needs, and we work at a very fast pace to achieve these. At times, we’ll demand a lot, but you’ll be rewarded well in return. We understand life balance and respect it.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles, please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.
Only those candidates with the right to work in Australia should apply.