Sales & Insight Executive – PGA European Tour
‘‘Opportunity to work for an innovative leader in sports & entertainment, selling global assets including the Ryder Cup and European Tour partnerships and title sponsorships’
- Assist in development and continual evolution of European Tour & Tournament Partnerships, Ryder Cup, Challenge Tour & Staysure Tours sales materials, in conjunction with the Tour’s design agency;
- Working with the Strategy and Insight team, use data to help create effective sales propositions;
- Assist global Commercial Partnership Sales team through providing desktop research into sales prospects;
- Assist in sales of Tournaments, primarily at Sponsor, Supplier & Exhibitor levels;
- Manage the global Commercial Partnership Sales team shared platforms, including leading re-organisation for optimal use by the team;
Working in collaboration with the other Sales & Insight Executive to:
- Manage all prospect invitations to events, including working with the Hospitality team to invite relevant prospects to European Tour events across the season;
- Adapt rights / benefits packages as required by Commercial Partnership Sales Team;
- Manage the Commercial Partnership Sales Team social media plan, working directly with the PGAET PR agency and broader Media & Content teams to maximise awareness and engagement with the Tour on relevant platforms;
- Assist the Commercial Partnership Sales Team use of CRM / tracking & reporting tool across the global sales team, working directly with the IT department;
- Assist in all coordination of the global sales team, liaising from HQ (Wentworth & London) with regional offices;
- Distribute latest PGAET sales materials and insight assets to partnering sports marketing agencies and relevant third parties;
- Arrange and prepare for team meetings including bi-annual summit meetings and away days;
- General administrative assistance to Global Head of Commercial Partnerships.
The ideal candidate would fulfil the following criteria:
- Advanced in presentation development across primary platforms including PowerPoint, and basic knowledge of other Microsoft packages;
- Basic knowledge of sports industry from a business perspective;
- Experience of sporting events from an organisational perspective;
- 2nd class honours degree
On a personal level, the candidate must be:
- Energetic, motivated and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail ability to multitask and proactively manage workloads;
- A team player, comfortable working in a small team and rolling up their sleeves;
- Creative, committed and hardworking.
- Key attributes will be professionalism; organisational skills; passion. An interest in golf is a bonus but is not a pre-requisite.
Applications must be submitted via SRi‘s Apply Now button above.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, SRi are only able to respond to successful candidates. To ensure you are kept up to date with all our new roles please sign up to receive our job alerts and Season Ticket newsletters.